remerciement

Allgemeine Fragen zum Thema Modellbau.

Moderator: Stephan Rewitzer

Antworten
alain de saint steban
Wohnort: 549 route de gien f45570 ouzouer sur loire FRANKREICH FRANCE

remerciement

Beitrag von alain de saint steban »

hoe pasionné schmalspurguten Tag obb und merci hat alle für nouvelles (news).je wollten si die 2095.005 wissen neu angestrichen, und in, welches décoration.j eine 3106 gekauft haben, grüner Bar t hat sie wirklich bestanden, und wo danke i am french and i don t speak german i try to translate by computre but it is difficult!!!!.thank you very very much at all for the informations i have some news from schmalspur.i want to know please which color is now 2095 005 .and i buy a green coache 3106-7 bar with a glass on it . does this this coache really exist where and when? milles merci . i have many difficulty to know how it s work i am sorry because i don t speak german to use this forum. alain
Stephan Rewitzer
Beitrag von Stephan Rewitzer »

Hello Alain,

I think 2095.005 is painted in RAL 9002 Grauweiß (Grey White) and RAL 3020 Verkehrsrot (Traffic Red).

But my last picture of 2095.005 is five months old.

I will give you one example to clarify what i mean.

Bild
Picture/Foto: Oliver Handlfinger
and i buy a green coache 3106-7 bar with a glass on it . does this this coache really exist where and when?
The ÖBB B4ip/s 3106-7 was last used in the "Waldviertel" up to the attitude in June 2001. Then the Austrian Federal Railway sold it to the Zillertalbahn.

I hope someone else can you tell wheter it was a bar coache or not.
i am sorry because i don t speak german to use this forum. alain
It isn´t a problem when you write something in English, many of the people in the forum can read or/and speak Englisch.

My English isn´t very well but I think it is sufficiently for conferencing with other people. :wink:

Best regards,
Mfg euer Administrator, Stephan Rewitzer.
alain de saint steban
Wohnort: 549 route de gien f45570 ouzouer sur loire FRANKREICH FRANCE

Beitrag von alain de saint steban »

thank for the answer your english is better than me.
i think that the 2095 005 is now in a new color .because in may i went to waidhofen and i see this machine prepare to be paint. they try to explain to me that it will be like the 2095 01 but i am not sure ...
intersting your answer about the coache i don t know it was sold.perhap now it s the cristalwagen?. and what about the 3107-5.
i hope have an answer about the bar but i am sure that at last it was not a barcoache.can you " have a paper "where all the loks in austria are and if they are active or not and where and every body can give you information and you make it up to date .i find one day something like that on "schmalpur.at" when it work
Stephan Rewitzer
Beitrag von Stephan Rewitzer »

Hello,
they try to explain to me that it will be like the 2095 01
If the weather will be better, I would drive to Waidhofen to make some new photos for my homepage, so i can inquire that. But it is very improbably that they will paint it like the 2095 01.
perhap now it s the cristalwagen?. and what about the 3107-5.
The "Kristallwagen" has ne number 3181.

3107-5 is the second waggon which the ÖBB sold to the Zillertalbahn.

They are both normaly red painted, like the other cars in the Zillertal.
" have a paper "where all the loks in austria are and if they are active or not and where and every body can give you information and you make it up to date
Steam engines in Austria:

www.dampflok.at

http://www.schmalspur-modell.at/viewtopic.php?t=359
and
http://www.schmalspur-modell.at/viewtopic.php?t=886

Mariazellerbahn:

http://www.schmalspur-modell.at/viewtopic.php?t=89

To provide a site where all vehicles appear is a considerworth idea. On the other hand its very difficult to hold it up to date.

I will think once over it :wink:

Best regards,
Mfg euer Administrator, Stephan Rewitzer.
Antworten