3D Modelle der Mh

Alles über die österreichischen Schmalspurbahnen.

Moderator: Stephan Rewitzer

Antworten
Jochem d. C.

3D Modelle der Mh

Beitrag von Jochem d. C. »

Good afternoon forum users!

I am introducing myself real quick before I start: I am Jochem from the Netherlands, I am 18 years old and obsessed with Austrain (narrow gauge) trains. Sadly, Germany is quite big, so I can't visit railways as often as I'd like... I do speak German to a certain amount, but writing is a different story, that is why I will make myself clear in English.

Now then, to the toppic:
I recently started a 3D model of the Reihe Mh (original ausfurung). I have some blueprints so I can comortably make a decent model, ontop of the 150 reference foto's I have made myself of these locomotives when I had the chance.
I am not that far, because a quality model takes time. But just maybe, someone has some information or blueprints that I am not aware of, and willing to share with me to help me make my project become even more succesful.
I am planning of becoming a donator of a few, if not all Austrian heratige narrow gauge railways. Again, if Germany wasn't so big I would volunteer myself, but now I have to stick to the collection of the VSM here in the Netherlands to work with steam engines.

I don't know exactly yet where I will be using the model for, things like games are on my mind (think about train simulator or any likewise), 3D printing (though making a H0e model out of it is kind of useless since there already are 2 firma's who have made them).

I might also ask here again for foto's of certain parts of the engine if I can't figure something out.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Jochem d. C.

Re: 3D Modelle der Mh

Beitrag von Jochem d. C. »

I will show some other works I have made so you could get an idea of the end result:

I am also looking for foto's and info on the Reihe T/ÖBB 198, I think they are sweet little engines and would like to make an as much as possible correct model of it to have something to remember them by.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Dampflokfahrer

Beitrag von Dampflokfahrer »

Hi Jochem,

I must admit, that I do not completely understand for what purpose you want to construct the engines. But it seems you have done an amazing job on the 699 and the T already looks extremely detailed. How much time did you spend to finish the 699 on that level?
The book "Schmalspurig durch Österreich" contains a drawing of the Mh locomotive. It shows the engine from the side and top view. The drawing of the locomotive is quite nice, but it only contains the main dimensionings like height, length and wheel base. If this is what you`re looking for, I`d send you a scan via PN.

Best regards
Andreas
Stefan Zeller

Beitrag von Stefan Zeller »

Hello Jochem,
I can also recommend this book:
https://www.bahnmedien.at/new_2017-08-0 ... ge-band-5/
which contains drawings of all classes of engines that are described. Some are more detailed, some less, but it might be what you are looking for.
Kind regards,
Stefan
Antworten