Frage über 1099 Kuppelstangen

Allgemeine Fragen zum Thema Modellbau.

Moderator: Stephan Rewitzer

Antworten
Südbahn

Frage über 1099 Kuppelstangen

Beitrag von Südbahn »

Hallo!
Ich bin ein H0e Modellbahner und Sammler, aus Italien; leider mein Deutsche ist nicht gut genug zu schreiben, und ich folge auf Englisch.

I've bought ROCO Set art. 31050, with ÖBB 1099.008-3 Wappen "Loich"
that belongs to the first series batch of these locomotives (NÖLB E.1-E.8) that had originally "Gerade Kuppelstangen", but the model has "Dreieck Kuppelstangen" that originally equipped the second series (NÖLB E.9-E.16) as I can also see from "Technik der Mariazellerbahn - Verlag Slezak". In many pictures and publications I see also 1099.008-3 with "Gerade Kuppelstangen", so my question is if the 1099, during their longlife career, changed more times or periodically Kuppelstangen, maybe during Ausbesserung or to use spare parts.
Hope some "Schmalspurbahnenfreunde" more skilled than me will give an answer.

Vielen Dank und Grüssen aus Mailand!

Andrea Canale
Sebastian Erben

Beitrag von Sebastian Erben »

Ciao Andrea!

You are right, the 1099.008 was originally built with "gerade Kuppelstangen". The "Dreieckskuppelstangen", the Roco model is equipped with, were mounted in the last approximately 15 years (I do not know exactly, when the 008 got these rods), but they do not have anything to do with the original "Dreieckskuppelstangen", the E.9 - E.16 were equipped with. The new "Dreieckskuppelstangen" are actually a reinforced version of the "gerade Kuppelstangen" (you see the triangle only between the 2nd and the 3rd axle), whereas the original "Dreieckskuppelstangen" are an entirely different construction (triangle between the 1st and the 3rd axle). You can compare all constructions in "Technik der Mariazellerbahn", page 27 (original "Dreieckskuppelstangen") and page 38 ("gerade Kuppelstangen" and "new Dreieckskuppelstangen").

I hope, I could help you!

Tanti saluti!
Sebastian
Antworten