hi

che bellezze...

http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc/

;-)) gerhard
GSB

Beitrag von GSB »

Guten Morgen Gerhard,

danke für den interessanten Link - ist ein echt schöner Triebwagen! :grin:

Stellt sich nur die Frage wie kompliziert der Bausatz sein wird - und welche Fahreigenschaften das Modell hat... :think:

Könnte ich mir aber gut als GSB-Triebwagen vorstellen! :lol: H0e soll ja auch möglich sein...

Gruß Matthias
Entenmörder

Beitrag von Entenmörder »

Das sind mal gute Nachrichten hoffentlich kommt die Diesellok auch als H0e Bausatz.
Danke für den Link.

Gruß Sven
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

Hello, I'm Stefano Tuveri, the designer of these models. I'm really happy for your interest about ADe and, if you want, you can ask me infos you need about this railcar. I've just read your questions, so I give you the answers.
First of all, ADe is available in gauges H0m and H0e, and it's the same for loco LDe (they have identical bogies, differe just in few details).
About difficulties to assemble the model, I can say it's quite simple. I work from about ten years as designer for industrial model productions (mainly Os.kar and Rivarossi), so I studied the ADe as an industrial model. Body is in a single piece, and every component has to be assembled by joints. Painting has not big difficulties too, because every part (body, fairing) has a single color. In next days, complete model'll be ready, and photos and videos will be shown. In the meantime, if you like, you can ask me your questions.
Regards from Sardegna
Stefano Tuveri
GSB

Beitrag von GSB »

Hello Stefano,

welcome here! :grin:

I send you an email yesterday - thanks for the quick answer!

I'm looking forward for this nice model, I think it will be very nice in the yellow color of my private railway company... :wink:

Regards,

Matthias
Entenmörder hat geschrieben:hoffentlich kommt die Diesellok auch als H0e Bausatz
Hallo Sven,

laut der Email-Antwort ist das möglich - also schon auf meiner Wunschliste! :-D

Gruß Matthias
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

GSB hat geschrieben:Hello Stefano,

welcome here! :grin:

I send you an email yesterday - thanks for the quick answer!

I'm looking forward for this nice model, I think it will be very nice in the yellow color of my private railway company... :wink:

Regards,

Matthias
Hello Matthias, now I'm curious to see the yellow ADe! I think that this railcar is nice with clear colors (I want to try clear grey body, and light blue fairing), because it brings its shape out.
I answer here too, to some of questions forumers wrote me:
- about minimum radius, in H0m gauge ADe can run on curves until 250mm; in H0e is possible to run on 220mm radius; then, with simple modifications on chassis and bogie sides, lower radius are possible.
- about shipping costs, they are 13 euro as registered post.
If you have more questions, ask me without problems
Now, if you like, you can see this short video ( http://vimeo.com/25284148 ) of the modular layout that our group is building.
Regards
Stefano Tuveri

[Edited:] Tip: By inserting spaces/blanks between brackets and URLs (or by deleting the brackets), you'll get a clickable external link :idea:
As before: (http://vimeo.com/25284148) >>> Now: ( http://vimeo.com/25284148 )
k (mod).
mzbfoi
Beitrag von mzbfoi »

Hallo,

ich habe mir das Video mal angesehen und eine Frage zu den Modulübergängen, die mir sehr gelungen vorkommen, da ich außer an dem Stoß bei der großen Fachwerkbrücke, wo die Strecke einen Knick nach unten zu haben scheint, kaum eine Unruhe beim Befahren der Stoßstellen bemerken konnte.

Da ich selber gerade zuhause eine modulare Anlage baue, stellt sich mir das Problem, daß die Gleise trennbar gestaltet werden müssen natürlich auch.
Was ist denn nach eurer Erfahrung sinnvoller, über den Übergang ein kurzes Gleisstück zu legen was jedesmal links und rechts mit Schienenverbindern mit den Strecken verbunden wird oder das Streckengleis direkt am Modulstoß stumpf enden zu lassen und die Schienen auf geeignete Weise mechanisch zu fixieren? Oder gibt es noch ganz andere Lösungen dieses Problems?

Nette Grüße,

Ingo.

Short englich abstract:
I recently saw the nice video and now have a question according to track joining at module interconnections.

What is your opinnion, shoudl I use a short moveable track segment that is mounted in position and joined with the fixed tracks when the modules are connected or is it more usefull to cut the track exactly at the end of each module and fix the railstubs on each module? Or are there any other ideas?
fairlie009

Beitrag von fairlie009 »

Hallo!

Meiner Erfahrung nach ist ein stumpfes Ende durchaus brauchbar, außerdem sparst Du Dir Fehlerquellen...

Sicherheitshalber lassen sich die Enden innen schräg schleifen, wie Peco bei der Drehscheibe vorschlägt...
Grüße
Peter

Schmalspurbahn in jedem Maßstab: Hauptsache, es hat Sinn, macht Spaß und bringt auch anderen Freude...
GSB

Beitrag von GSB »

Hello Stefano,

the landscape of your modular railway is very beautiful! Looks like holiday :cool:

Here you can see some of my yellow engines and railcars:
http://www.schmalspur-modell.at/viewtopic.php?t=7749

Regards,

Matthias
der-tick.de

Beitrag von der-tick.de »

Hi Ingo!

Ich denke die Fremo Variante ist wohl die beste. da werden Leiterplatten auf das Modulende geschraubt und darauf wird die Schiene gelötet. Es gibt sogar fertig gefräste Leiterplatten in Schwellenrostform. Allerdings habe ich das nur für AmricaN gefunden.
http://www.fremo-net.eu/922.html

Ansonsten gibt es noch die Möglichkeit mit Messingschrauben.
In jedem Fall sollte das Gleis durchgehend über die Modulgrenze verlegt werden und an beiden Seiten angelötet werden und erst dann getrennt werden. Das Garantiert das es anschließend genau richtig liegt.

Alternative ist noch, das du es normal verlegst und am Modulübergang Schienenverbinder unter schiebst. Das ist aber nicht sooo toll und ziemliche Fummelarbeit.

Viele Grüße
Claus
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

k (mod) hat geschrieben:[Edited:] Tip: By inserting spaces/blanks between brackets and URLs (or by deleting the brackets), you'll get a clickable external link :idea:
As before: (http://vimeo.com/25284148) >>> Now: ( http://vimeo.com/25284148 )
k (mod).
I know how inserting a link, It was just an inattention... :wink: . Thanks for having activated link to video! :grin:
mzbfoi hat geschrieben:I recently saw the nice video and now have a question according to track joining at module interconnections.

What is your opinnion, shoudl I use a short moveable track segment that is mounted in position and joined with the fixed tracks when the modules are connected or is it more usefull to cut the track exactly at the end of each module and fix the railstubs on each module? Or are there any other ideas?
Hello Ingo, in our modular layout we made as in your second hypotesis. We cut the tracks exactly in the end of each panel, and panel are fixed between them only by track joints. It's possible because panel are extremely light, having we used compressed polystirene as a basis to build them (this material, extremely light and cheap, is used to make house insulations). So, by this method, building module structure is very fast, and not need particular tools. In our group, most of us hadn't never done a layout before, but they were everyway able to make their panels, thanks to simplicity of this method. I post two images, one of layout structure (three panels, each 60 cm long), and one of our layout exposed in a fair (real Sardinia scenes are represented). If someone needs more infos, I'll be happy to answer to your questions.
Stefano
Bild

Bild
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

GSB hat geschrieben:Hello Stefano,

the landscape of your modular railway is very beautiful! Looks like holiday :cool:

Here you can see some of my yellow engines and railcars:
http://www.schmalspur-modell.at/viewtopic.php?t=7749

Regards,

Matthias
Power of different latitudes! I imagine holidays when I see German layouts :grin:
About your GSB Company, your models are really nice. We wait for them running across our Sardegna Modular Layout on your next holiday!
mzbfoi
Beitrag von mzbfoi »

Hello Stefano,

many thanks for your explanation of how you are building your railroad panels. I wouldn't have expected that they would be build in a that lighweight manner.

As I am building my railroad layout in a more oldfashioned style, as a wooden frame construction, only joining the panels with rail joints doesn't seem to be an option for me.
I think I will more likely use the methode of cutting and fixing the rails at the edge of each panel.

Best regards,

Ingo.
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

Yes Ingo, I agree that only joining rails is not enough for panels with wood frame. I think that polystyrene building method is very usefull when you have to assemble and disassemble often the modular layout, because it can be done in a few minutes. An other advantage is that it's extremely simple to build a layout. And then the really low cost to make each element. Costs for my three panels (part of our Sardinia Modular Layout) where: 10 euro polystyrene, 10 euro tracks, 10 euro vegetation materials, less then 10 euro for other materials (isolation stripes, chalk, etc.).
Below two photos: the "structure" that supports the layout, and the three panels exposed with our modular layout during a fair

Bild

Bild
mzbfoi
Beitrag von mzbfoi »

Hello Stefano,

thanks for the pictures of the panel supports. It's as simple as usefull, I think.
Unfortunately a part of my layout consists of a helix, as I have built a storage yard for complete trains in the subterrain level of my layout. What belongs to helices, I think builing them is only possible with wooden structures. That's why I decided to build everything in wooden structures.

Best regards,

Ingo.
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

mzbfoi hat geschrieben:Hello Stefano,

thanks for the pictures of the panel supports. It's as simple as usefull, I think.
Unfortunately a part of my layout consists of a helix, as I have built a storage yard for complete trains in the subterrain level of my layout. What belongs to helices, I think builing them is only possible with wooden structures. That's why I decided to build everything in wooden structures.

Best regards,

Ingo.
I Agree with you, Ingo; I think that for an helix best solution is building it by wood. But you could make just a 60cm little panel in polystyrene, so to add it to Sardegna modular layout when we'll go in Germany to take part to some fair :grin:
About railcar ADe, I have received the last components and the brass details, so I'm assemblying them.
New images are available on http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc , this is a general view with the all parts

Bild
mzbfoi
Beitrag von mzbfoi »

Hello Stefano!
ETR301 hat geschrieben:... But you could make just a 60cm little panel in polystyrene, so to add it to Sardegna modular layout when we'll go in Germany to take part to some fair.
This seems to be an invitation to a panel-build-battle! :grin:
But I'm sorry, I have to deny. I'm not the best scenic creator. :oops:

Nonetheless I have realy thougth about building the landscape on my layout with polystyrene. Where do you buy it? Is it on stock on normal do-it-yourself-stores?
For me it seems to be of more strength and is of a much finer internal structure then normal polystyrene as it is used for example in packaging of railway models. Am I right?

Best Regards,

Ingo.
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

Hello Ingo, I confirm you that this polystyrene is a bit different from that used as a protection in packages, that have a structure made by little balls. Instead, this polystirene is compressed and has a uniform structure (no balls, that when cutted go everywhere in the house!!). I purchased it in a store that sells building materials (it's used expecially to make house isolations), and has a cost really low (less then 5 euro for a 60x120cm panel). Maybe, best solution for you could be making helix by wood, and the rest of layout by polystyrene.
In my website ( http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc ) I made available a simple and short guide that explains how we built our layout. Unfortunately I haven't still translated it in english, but there are many images that describe what we have done. It's in pdf format to can be easily downloaded, so you could take it and, if you need, ask me about building passages.
Stefano
ETR301
Beitrag von ETR301 »

The railcar ADe is just ready! This is a photo of assembling test, on http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc more photos with details. In next days ADe'll be painted and last lacking details'll be added. The model'll be delivered from 10 december, acccording to booking order.
Have a nice sunday
Stefano
Bild
fairlie009

Beitrag von fairlie009 »

Ciao Stefano!

Bellissimo - I´m looking forwards!
Grüße
Peter

Schmalspurbahn in jedem Maßstab: Hauptsache, es hat Sinn, macht Spaß und bringt auch anderen Freude...
Antworten