EuroNG - LKM NS2, Jung Dn2t and O&K 0-6-0wt

Moderator: Stephan Rewitzer

Antworten
jameshilton

EuroNG - LKM NS2, Jung Dn2t and O&K 0-6-0wt

Beitrag von jameshilton »

Hello there - I hope you don't mind me posting a topic in English?
I'd like to share some of my models that are available in 009 (1:76) as this represents 600mm gauge more accurately when using 9mm track. I apologise if this is not the right place on the forum. I hope these models are of interest to you all.

All of these can be seen on my Facebook page (which is viewable even without a Facebook account):
https://www.facebook.com/euronarrowgauge
and will be available through Narrow Planet.
http://www.narrowplanet.co.uk

All three models are multi-media with 3D printed bodies in Frosted Ultra Detail, some small detail parts on a sprue, and etched nickel silver details and overlays.

LKM NS2
Bild
This small diesel is designed to fit on the Minitrains Gmeinder chassis and comes with three alternate cab styles in the kit.
£35 plus international postage at cost.

Jung Dn2t
Bild
This model is based on a 750mm gauge example, but scaled down a touch to better match a 600mm model - so it can be used in both H0e and 009. Designed to fit on the Minitrains Brigadelok chassis, and be secured with the Minitrains chimney/stack.
£50 plus international postage at cost.

O&K 0-6-0wt[/b
Bild
The follow up to my first kit, the Narrow Planet 40hp O&K 0-4-0wt, this 0-6-0wt was inspired by the reconstruction the Czech firm is currently offering and is based on their drawings. It uses a Roco Feldbahn which provides it's chimney and chassis.
£50 plus international postage at cost.
Bahndoc

Beitrag von Bahndoc »

Hi James! Welcome to that narrow guage Forum! Doesn`t matter that your german is not the best, most of us speak english!
I do now post the text you sent me this week:

I am happy to announce that as of today, I am accepting pre-orders for an initial batch of the Jung Dn2t locomotive for £50 including UK postage*.
The prototype is based upon a Jung locomotive built post WW2 for use in Bosnia on a variety of the 760mm forestry lines in that country. However it is a design that Jung used in different sizes, gauges and wheel arrangements so it could be considered fairly generic, and representative of an era of post-war industrial narrow gauge locomotives in Eastern Europe, and is suitable for both 009 (as a smaller 600mm gauge locomotive) and H0e (as a medium sized 750mm gauge locomotive).
The kit comes with a 3D printed body-shell and detail etch, and requires a Minitrains Brigadelok chassis and various gauges of wire (for handrails and pipework) to complete.
The special pre-order price is £50 including UK postage*. Please contact me on james@narrowplanet.co.uk to register your interest. I will be requesting full payment through Narrow Planet prior to production starting later this month, with a target delivery of mid June.
After this initial batch, the model will be available on demand, which will incur a 4-6 week lead time.
* international postage available at cost.
James

My question now, when will the etched parts for the Resita be available?
Regards, Christian.
jameshilton

Hi Christian - the etched parts are causing me trouble due to the number and variation of 'plates' people have requested. Each plate must be drawn up separately - in future, I will not offer this service as flexibly!

The O&K 0-6-0 wt (ENG-005) is now available on the online shop http://shop.narrowplanet.co.uk
Silbergraeber
Beitrag von Silbergraeber »

Hi,

the Jung-engine with it's typical Jung-cab looks similar to an engine that was in service for the Deutsche Baryt Industrie in the Harz Mountains. Is it 1:87-scale or 1:76-scale?

Best regards

Jörn
Man bricht einen Schacht fern von da, wo man wohnt;
vergessen, ohne Halt für den Fuß, hängen und schweben sie,
fern von den Menschen.
jameshilton

Hi Jorn - it's quite small in 009, so is perfectly acceptable in H0e as a larger locomotive. I'd love to see a photograph of the prototype you mention?
jameshilton

To cheer you all up after Christmas EuroNG are offering a 10% discount on all kits ordered until midnight, Sunday 10th January.

PLEASE ENTER THE CODE JANVIER AT CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNT.

Bild
http://shop.narrowplanet.co.uk/collections/euronarrowgauge

This can be used against any of the products stocked by Narrow Planet:
  • ENG-002 - Hungarian forestry diesel (LKM NS3)
  • ENG-003 - LKM NS2 diesel
  • ENG-004 - Jung Dn2t steam locomotive
  • ENG-005 - O&K 0-6-0wt
  • ENG-006 - Coferna diesel
Antworten